1. You have the right to choose where your vehicle will be repaired. The law does not require you to get more than one estimate. You choose the body shop to perform the repairs, then let your insurance company know.
2. There IS a difference in body shops. A lower estimate may overlook details, like aligning suspension, aiming the headlights or rustproofing. Inferior quality materials such as paint and primers also bring the price of an estimate down.
3. 401 - Dixie Auto Collision is dealer owned and operated. We use only the finest, top quality materials in the industry, this way factory warranties stay intact.
4. We can arrange for a rental car to be delivered to our body shop when your vehicle is dropped off. This service, along with the cost of repairs, can be billed directly to your insurance company.
5. 401 - Dixie Auto Collision Ltd. will provide you with excellent workmanship at a fair price. We will work closely with you and your insurance company to ensure your complete satisfaction. This is our commitment to you.